Friday 27 July 2012

Fantastic Mr Fox


This lovely chap is my latest project to be finished. To make him all you need to do is follow the steps on my blog  Create Your Own Owl I drew the shape of him straight on to the fabric, however you can use a stencil (I didn't have a piece of card about at the time!) The only difference is I used a button for the nose (i got mine from a spare set for a cardigan!) Again I used polka dot fabric for the eyes and I used the same stitches as last time.

I must admit this wee guy was alot quicker to make compared to the owl. I made him colour coordinate with the owl cushion as he was a wee surprise for the other half (who has the owl)



The Count (my lovely owl) and Mr Fox chilling out :)


2 comments:

  1. great post. lurv ur blog, am following u back. thanks.
    hugs+kisses
    http://rock4less.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  2. wow this is great! Im definitely going to try this :) and the owl, I actually adore foxes & owls!
    followed you and look forward to more posts like this in future! Kirsty xox

    My Blog : The Style Khaleesi

    ReplyDelete